A student recently told us, “NAC supports students like we are their own family.” As family, we didn’t think a simple contact form was enough. You should be able to see who you are talking with. Below you will find information about our Leadership Team, including our Board of Directors. When you send a message through our Contact page we will make sure it gets to the right person. We want to help you find the right person, and for you to know who you are speaking with.Meet Our Teachers
Megan Kobzej, Executive Director, PDSO
Megan is responsible for College operations and making sure everything runs smoothly. She is also in charge of grants and community partnerships, and loves introducing NAC to new people.
James Brown, Academic Director, DSO
James is an important part of the administrative team. His organizational abilities and energy help students feel welcome. Call James if you need to set up a testing time, have specific I-20 questions, need to know more about your status, or have questions about our attendance policy. Contact James by phone at 720-833-3018 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cynthia Gonzalez, Financial and HR Manager
Cynthia is responsible for producing and adhering to NAC’s financial goals as well as guiding administration in making sound financial decisions. She is also responsible for HR matters pertaining to all instructors and staff. Contact her by phone at 720-833-3017 or email email@example.com.
Heidi Martinez, Front Desk/Admissions Assistant
You’ll see Heidi’s face when you enter the NAC offices! Heidi is responsible for making all students feel comfortable and helping them out. She does admissions for NAC, so contact her if you’re interesting in becoming a NAC student. 720-833-3020 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Board of Directors
New America College is very fortunate to have a mission-driven, highly talented and broadly experienced Board of Directors. Their expertise in educational issues, finance, Human Resources and policy development provide New America College excellent insight and advice.
- Gina Nocera, Senior Philanthropic Advisory Specialist at Wells Fargo
- Leonor McCall-Rodriguez, Chief Development Officer – Growing Home
- Dr. David Conde, President of the North America Chamber of the Americas.
- Dr. Abel Moreno (Chair), Professor of Quantitative Methods and Chair of the Department of Computer Information Systems and Business Analytics at Metropolitan State College of Denver
- Erin Cobb, Attorney at Kriezelman Burton & Associates, LLC
- Megan Kobzej (non-voting), Executive Director and PDSO of New America College.